Markham Stoufville Hospital Child Development Programs

I am not sure if my child (over the age of 2 years) has a hearing loss or a speech and language problem. What should I do?

Talk to your family doctor about your concerns and request a referral to an audiologist for a hearing assessment and call York Region Preschool Speech and Language Program at 1-888-703-5437